|30 Mar - 27 Oct, daily|
|30 Oct - 31 Mar, Wed/Sa|
|Romantic Danube Valley||Wachau by bus and boat|
|A full-day excursion, which will show you the beauty of the Wachau. Through this romantic scenery full of history and legends the Danube winds past charming old villages and steep vineyards. The old castles tell us about the former importance of this trade- and trafficway, one of them - Dürnstein - especially famous, because here King Richard Lionheart was imprisoned, while waiting for his ransom to arrive from England, raised by his faithful Minstrel Blondel. During a romantic boat-trip the history comes alive. The heart of the Wachau is the old wine-merchants' town Krems. To complete this day of highlights you will visit Melk, the "Cradle of Austria", the magnificent Benedictine Abbey, a pearl of Austrian Baroque. Possibility for lunch at the Abbey Restaurant at Melk.|
The boat ride takes place from April 13th to October 27th. During the winter season the tour operator invites you for lunch.
Price includes entrance fee, guide, boat ride (in winter lunch), pick up from hotel.
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: State Opera||Duration: 8 h|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. Alternatively, you can also leave a fax number under 'Comments'. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment for sightseeing tickets.
- You pay your tickets in CASH on arrival. As an exception, we are not able to accept credit card payment for tickets!
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Let us worry about the details while you get ready to enjoy your stay in Vienna.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.
- Please understand that we bear a certain risk: failure to meet the 2-day deadline will result in us having to charge a very moderate 10% cancellation fee.