|Viennese Wine Tavern Serenade||Tour 7|
|6 Apr - 8 Apr daily|
13 Apr - 28 Apr Fr/Sa
1 May - 20 Oct Tu/We/Fr/Sa
|26 Oct - 22 Dec 2012 Fr/Sa|
25 Dec 2012 - 2 Jan 2013 daily
5 Jan - 30 Mar 2013 Sa
|Viennese Wine Tavern Serenade||Prater - Heuriger|
|You will start the evening driving along the Ringstrasse on your way to the Viennese amusement park, the Prater. A ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel will give you a marvellous view over the city. Then the tour will take you through the Heuriger wine tavern village of Grinzing to Neustift am Walde, where members of the 1st Viennese Heurigen Show will entertain you. A good evening meal including 1/4 liter of wine together with the unique atmosphere at the wine tavern and you'll certainly need nothing more to set you back into the 19th century.|
Price includes ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, Heurigenshow with dinner and transfer back to hotel. If the Giant Ferris Wheel is closed the tour operator will invite you to a drive up the Cobenzl hill and a glass of sparkling wine.
On December 31st there's also a New Year's Eve Special Tour!
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: Hotel||Duration: 3,5 h|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. Alternatively, you can also leave a fax number under 'Comments'. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment for sightseeing tickets.
- You pay your tickets in CASH on arrival. As an exception, we are not able to accept credit card payment for tickets!
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Let us worry about the details while you get ready to enjoy your stay in Vienna.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.
- Please understand that we bear a certain risk: failure to meet the 2-day deadline will result in us having to charge a very moderate 10% cancellation fee.