|1 Apr - 31 Oct, daily|
|1 Nov - 31 Mar, daily|
|Salzburg||Mozart - Festival Town - Sound of Music|
|On your way to Mozart's town of birth you will become acquainted with the beautiful Salzkammergut landscape with its mountains and numerous lakes, where Emperor Franz Joseph and his family used to spend their holidays. Skirting the Lake Fuschl and Lake Wolfgang you reach Salzburg, where you will have time for lunch. The afternoon will be dedicated to a stroll through the old city, showing you the most important sights of this old Bishop's Seat. These are the Cathedral, the Festival Hall, St. Peter's Abbey Church and its graveyard (tomb of Mozart's sister Nannerl). Of course you will get to see Mozart's birth place in the Getreidegasse. The Edelweiss-Song from the movie Sound of Music will come to your memory, while passing the horse-pond and from the gardens of Mirabell-Palace you will have a marvellous view of the Hohensalzburg Fortress.|
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: Hotel||Duration: 1 day|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment for sightseeing tickets.
- You pay your tickets in CASH on arrival.
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Let us worry about the details while you get ready to enjoy your stay in Vienna.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.