|1 Apr - 31 Oct, Tue-Sa|
|1 Nov - 31 Mar, Tue-Sa|
|Prague - The Golden City|| |
|After a drive through the characteristic landscape of Moravia you reach Prague, the golden city on the banks of the Moldavia, the economic and cultural centre of Bohemia. Possibility for lunch. Afterwards drive to Hradschin (Royal Palace). In the afternoon you will be taken on an extensive city tour, showing you the wonderful panorama of the city from Charles bridge, the National Theatre, the elegant residences on the Moldavien river banks, the Jewish cemetary (individual visit possible), the Parisian street, the old town square and Wencels square. There will be certainly enough time for shopping or exploring the old quarters of Prague.|
Valid passport (or ID for EU citizens) necessary!
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: Hotel||Duration: 1 day|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. Alternatively, you can also leave a fax number under 'Comments'. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment for sightseeing tickets.
- You pay your tickets in CASH on arrival. As an exception, we are not able to accept credit card payment for tickets!
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Let us worry about the details while you get ready to enjoy your stay in Vienna.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.
- Please understand that we bear a certain risk: failure to meet the 2-day deadline will result in us having to charge a very moderate 10% cancellation fee.