|City Tour & Schönbrunn||Tour 1|
|1 Apr - 31 Oct|
9:45 daily + 14:45 Mo/We/Fr/Sa/Su
14:45 only English/German
|1 Nov - 31 Mar|
9:45 daily + 14:00 Fr/Sa/Su
14:00 only English/German
|Historical City Tour with Schönbrunn Palace||Ring - Schönbrunn Palace (visit) - Belvedere|
|NO WAITING TIME AT SCHÖNBRUNN PALACE!|
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse you will be shown numerous magnificient buildings, such as the MAK (Museum of Applied Arts), the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, the cultural district MuseumsQuartier, the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence), the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater. The highlight of the tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Habsburg family and home of Maria Theresia. Before the tour ends, we drive to the Belvedere Palace, the former summer residence of Prince Eugen, which houses the largest and the most precious Gustav Klimt collection in the world. With our ticket you can get a reduction on the entrance fee.
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: State Opera||Duration: 3,5 h|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment.
- You will receive your tickets at the reception desk after you have arrived.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.