|Panoramic Boat Ride||Tour 3|
|1 Apr - 31 Oct, Tu/Thu/Fr/Sa/Su|
| || ||€ 19.-|
|Panoramic City Tour with Boat Ride||Hundertwasser House-Giant Ferris Wheel-Cobenzl|
|As an ideal supplement to the Historical City Tour you are invited to a leisurely boat trip on the Danube. You will be shown the Prater, the Danube Tower, the United Nations buildings, the famous buildings by Friedensreich Hundertwasser such as the Kunsthaus, and you will get out at his most well known building, the Hundertwasserhaus. From the hills of the Vienna Woods you can enjoy a magnificient view over vineyards and the city. On the way back to the centre, you will pass through the romantic wine-growing village of Grinzing. The tour finishes either at the Opera House or at Schwedenplatz.|
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: Opera or Schwedenplatz||Duration: 3,5 h|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment.
- You will receive your tickets at the reception desk after you have arrived.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.