|1 Apr - 2 Nov, daily|
|3 Nov - 31 Mar, daily|
|Budapest||One day trip to Budapest|
|A drive through the enchanting countryside of western Hungary will take you to Budapest, a city rich in traditions, situated on the banks of the Danube (time for lunch). In the afternoon during an extensive city tour through the districts of Buda and Pest, you will be able to appreciate the historical and cultural importance of this city. At 5:00 p.m. we start the return journey to Vienna.|
Valid passport (or ID for EU citizens) necessary!
|Hotel Pick-up - Tour ends: Hotel||Duration: 1 day|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. Alternatively, you can also leave a fax number under 'Comments'. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment for sightseeing tickets.
- You pay your tickets in CASH on arrival. As an exception, we are not able to accept credit card payment for tickets!
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Let us worry about the details while you get ready to enjoy your stay in Vienna.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.
- Please understand that we bear a certain risk: failure to meet the 2-day deadline will result in us having to charge a very moderate 10% cancellation fee.