|Bratislava (Bus - Boat)||Tour 12|
|1 Apr - 30 Oct, daily|
| || ||€ 35.-|
|Bratislava by Bus and Boat||high-speed catamaran|
|This excursion to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, by modern public transit bus begins at 08.30 a.m. The city walk - your guide will be waiting for you upon arrival in Bratislava - takes you to the extensive castle area with its mighty four-towered castle and afterwards to the picturesque old town. After lunch (included) there still remains enough time for you to stroll around and shop. At 16.00 p.m. you return by speedboat, the TWIN CITY LINER. Experience travelling at high speed and at the same time in supreme comfort. The catamaran is fully air-conditioned. After passing through the untouched and protected Danube River wetlands and National Park Donauauen, the tour ends at Schwedenplatz at 17.30 p.m.|
Advance booking and valid passport (or ID for EU citizens) necessary.
|Hotel Pickup - Tour ends: Schwedenplatz||Duration: 9 h|
Reserve this Tour!
|P O L I C Y :|
As you can see, we're trying to keep tour reservations and your stay in Vienna as easy and hassle-free as possible. Since you in all likelihood already have a room reservation for our hotel, all we need is your name - and your email address to get back to you with a confirmation and questions, should any arise. As soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours, you'll receive a confirmation from us.
- Tickets for children: aged 12 or under.
- This service is free of charge.
- We do not charge prepayment.
- You will receive your tickets at the reception desk after you have arrived.
- Cancellations and changes are possible, and free of charge up to 48 hours before a scheduled tour. If you have to cancel or postpone your stay in our hotel, we also regard your tickets as cancelled or postponed - unless you wish otherwise.